- Serves as Chief Election Office for the county
- Oversees voter registration and maintains the State Voter Registration system data base for Roseau County
- Receives candidate filings
- Oversees campaign finance reporting
- Conducts absentee voting for State, Federal, and County elections
- Trains election judges, head judges, and health care facility judges
- Orders ballots and supplies for all precincts
- Prepares ballots
- Conducts public accuracy tests for election equipment
- Compiles election results
- Provides election related information to the public for State, Federal, and Local elections
- Conducts canvass of State, Federal, and County elections
REMINDERS FOR MAIL-BALLOT VOTERS:
- If your registration is up-to-date, your ballot for every state election will arrive in your mail about one month before Election Day.
- Return postage is prepaid. You can mail your completed ballot at any time. It must be received at the Roseau County Courthouse by 8 pm on Election Day.
- Or drop off your ballot at the Roseau County Courthouse before 8 pm on Election Day.
- Return your ballot early, then track it online at www.mnvotes.org. Once your ballot has been accepted, it will count!
DO YOU LIVE IN A MAIL-BALLOT PRECINCT?
In Roseau County, there are 28 precincts voting by mail-ballot for the 2018 State Elections. If you live in one of the following precincts and are unsure if you are a registered voter, you can check the status of your status at mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us or call Roseau County Auditor at 218-463-1282.
||All Unorganized Townships|
Need to register? Or need your ballot sent elsewhere?
Update your registration or apply for an absentee ballot at mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us.
Don’t have internet? Call for application forms.
Lost your ballot?
Call or email to request a replacement ballot.
Forgot to mail your ballot?
Return your ballot in person to the Roseau County Courthouse no later than 8 pm on Election Day.
Vote conveniently, privately, and securely.